This Prepare Down There Balm is handmade and based on the power of healing herbs and moisturizing oils. It has been created to gently prepare the vaginal area for birth and bring healing to your postpartum.
- Moisturizes and reduces the risk of vaginal tearing at birth
- Seeds healing of stitches and tears
- Comforts tender and sore perineum
- Naturally antibacterial
- Hemorrhoid relief
- Serves as a natural diaper rash balm
- Minimizes and speeds healing of cesarean scars
Other Diaper Bag Benefits
- Heals everyday cuts & scrapes
- Soothes bug bites
- Relieves sunburns
- A wonderful face cream to help reduce wrinkles (those well-intentioned, loving parent lines)
- Soothes eczema
Instructions for Use: Pregnancy: Moisturize the perineal area before bedtime in pregnancy
Postpartum: Use liberally after birth to bring comfort and speed healing of the vaginal area. For even more benefits in reducing the risk of tearing, use along with Ease The Way Spray in pregnancy.