Cheryl Mostowski, Core and Prenatal Rehabilitation Specialist, Women’s Health Educator
Tummy Team Trained™ Practitioner, 2016
- Recently completed the Tummy Team Prenatal Comprehensive Core Program and am now a Certified Tummy Team Birth Professional (April, 2020)
- Completion of The Tummy Team Core Foundations Program, to fully understanding the process, benefits and the unique challenges of their approach first hand.
- Completed Comprehensive Core 1 and 2 and passed the comprehensive exam.
- Trained personally under Kelly Dean, Founder of The Tummy Team, in Camas, Washington, to become familiar and integrated into Kelly’s methods and problem solve case studies.
- Completed the Importance of Core Strength in the Prenatal and Postpartum Client when Cheryl co-hosted Kelly at a Professional Development Course in Elgin, Illinois.
- Continuing Education monthly/quarterly consisting of interactive online professional training webinars with Kelly Dean, MPT and ongoing support from The Tummy Team staff.
Intensive study program/mentoring program including personally training with Julie Tupler in New York. Fully trained in teaching all the Tupler Technique programs.
Total Control®, Women’s Health Foundation at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago
- Pelvic Floor Health including Pelvic Pyramid – the core, plus floor of the female body.
- The anatomy & physiology of the pelvis
- Current research in the field of pelvic health and fitness
- How to train the three key muscle groups of the Pelvic Pyramid
Certification with Bellies, Inc., 2014, Toronto Canada
The most current information and research on diastasis recti and pelvic floor health.
Theory on the role and function of the true “inner core”; How to perform a comprehensive assessment;Hands on practical training to assess; Key movement based, restorative exercises that will flatten tummies and keep your clients dry and confident; Modifications for prenatal and postpartum, c-sections and women who had their children years ago; Key ways to prevent and reduce the severity of diastasis recti and pelvic floor dysfunction in pregnant clients
Cheryl continues today working with her clients helping them to continue a life-long wellness path by learning about their bodies, finding and strengthening their core and using it in daily life. She believes in the highest standards of instruction, sensitivity to individualized needs and service to help her clients.
She is active in her church Harvest Bible Chapel in Elgin, Illinois and contributes to Women’s Health and Wellness blogs.